We proudly offer you the best 4x4 rental campers available in Iceland.
They offer you a chance to equally experience the Highlands, the West-fjords and the Ring-road, leaving you with great memories shared with your friends and loved ones.
In our HQ campers your safety and comfort comes first. They all have warm water, toilet, shower, heated bed, high insulation, fully equipped kitchen and a large fridge.
You can choose campers for 3-4 people, manual (M) or automatic (A). And they only require a regular drivers license.
Visiting Iceland is often a once in a lifetime adventure, and therefore it should be perfect. Why settle for anything less?
Join our group of satisfied customers and have your own arctic adventures, northern lights experience, volcano tours or highland scenery trips in full comfort and safety.
4x4 camper rental #1
By choosing RV Rental, there are a lot of benefits you can avail, including:
- Trust that we offer the best 4x4 campers available in Iceland
- Relaxation and rest, away from it all in full safety and comfort
- Freedom to discover your own way, in a vehicle assembled especially for that
- Power to travel through the most exciting spots which bus travellers can´t.
- No need to rush – stay where you want and as long as you want,
- Endless scenery, drving the Ring-road, highlands and/or the West-fjords.
- Clean and fresh air and water in waterfalls, rivers and lakes.
- Geothermal spots and natural pools, only accessible on 4x4´s,
- No junk food or noisy, smelly restaurants
- No expensive hotel rooms or disturbing hotel staff,
- Go back home feeling proud, you have ackomplished something great,
- Go back home feeling renurished and fully recharged, ready to go again and again ...
Our vehicles are only available at the rental station, but you can reserve our free pick-up and return to the airport or Keflavik hotel during office hours.
If you have any questions regarding our service, simply send us an inquiry through the form below and usually we will respond within 24hrs.
We look forward to meet you and wish you a wonderful stay in Iceland.